Monday, January 15, 2018

Q&A with Patricia Hawse


Patricia Hawse is the author of the new book Divine Daily Messages: A Year of Daily Channeled Messages and Journal. She also has written Messages for Lightworkers. She is the founder of KarmaFest, which focuses on holistic health.

Q: How did you first get involved in daily channeled messages, and how did the book come about? 

A: I started doing my daily channelings for the most obvious of reasons: a boy broke up with me and I was devastated. I was so devastated that I asked God/Higher Powers what I was to learn from the pain. 

I wrote on a piece of paper: “what would you have me know today?” and received an answer that didn’t seem in my words, at all. I thought the messages were just for me until other people would talk of their experiences and I would think, “My message today might help you.” 

Then I realized the messages were general enough that they could help most anyone and everyone regardless of age, sex, religion or cultural affiliation, etc. So six years ago I began posting the messages each day. 

I have not missed one day of “channeling a message” regardless of being sick or on vacation or if it was my birthday: not one day missed in over six years so I have over 2,000 of these messages. 

From there I created a small version of this book several years ago called Messages for Lightworkers, for I wanted to encourage the young people to hang onto hope and to help them through their days of struggle. 

From there, people asked for a full year of messages where they can journal beside it (some groups were even using the Messages for Lightworkers book in their spiritual groups for discussion and reflection). That is where this book came from: the past year of channeled messages which seem to be getting more sophisticated in nature as we move along (higher spiritual concepts explored).  I don’t edit the messages and if I do it is simply spelling. 

The words they give me are 99 percent accurate in grammar and meaning, even if they seem foreign to me and don’t make sense: when I look them up, they are correct. I am honored people enjoy these messages and plan to put them out there for as many people to enjoy as possible.

Q: How do you hope readers interact with the book, and what do you hope they gain from it? 

A: I hope it is a reflection tool as well as an inspirational tool. I’ve found that everyone wants a guru and teacher ~ I am not that. I believe the teacher is within so I pray people will use the words to “work on themselves” to become better humans, in general, and more “enlightened,” in particular. 

For this Daily Channeled Messages and Journal, the ultimate goal would be for them to not only “journal” beside the daily reading, but to try channeling their own daily message and see what they come up with! From Self to Source we can glean all we need to know, to grow!

Q: Who do you see as the likely audience for the book? 

A: Anyone and everyone who is trying to make this world a better place and/or is trying to grow spiritually; anyone who is suffering; if read daily, they will find tools and words to help them with greater higher dimensional understandings which do indeed affect the everyday life of any individual for the better. 

Better humans create a better world. A healed heart creates a healed world. Start with healing self and the rest will follow.

Q: Can someone start working with the messages at any point, or should someone start at the beginning of the year? 

A: They can surely start at any point and just go to that date and work from there. Time is a manmade structure and enlightenment is a lifetime of work so you one might as well start where they are and go from there! So if you begin in February, you can just eventually get to January next year! The circle continues to spin ~ no time is lost.

Q: What are you working on now? 

A: I am working on a book of my awakening process. I thought there have been too many people writing too many books on “their awakening,” where people would be bored of another. 

However, I’ve found in my healing and enlightenment work, when it comes to spiritual concepts and elements, I often refer to stories of my own spiritual awakening to help explain things. 

That is where my next book will come in: to help those on the path know there will be the ups and downs and to try to put into words and stories that which is esoteric and hard to find in a manual of life.

Q: Anything else we should know? 

A: My goal is to help the planet by enlightening the human condition with love. Each heart that is healed, or on the healing process, and each spirit that is enlightened by words of encouragement, is my end game. 

If my daily channelings help in that regard, I will continue writing them. They are the best part of my day: when I am connected to Source/Guides/Angels, “The Higher Realms,” so it is perfect for me and my growth, as I hope it is for others, as well. 

--Interview with Deborah Kalb

No comments:

Post a Comment